Welcome to the Summerlyn Online Application
CKR Property Management, LLC
Resident Qualifying Criteria
The following are the criteria for qualifying an applicant as a resident:
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- Roommates, unmarried couples, and all occupants over the age of 18 must submit a separate, fully completed and signed application.
- Rental applications must be reviewed at the time of submission to ensure that we have all infonnation needed to determine eligibility.
- All applicants must provide a valid Driver's license, or state ID card, and a Social Security Card or appropriate Federally issued identification .
- Family size must be appropriate for the available apartment, i.e., no more than two persons per bedroom . Children older than 24-months are considered occupants of the apartment for occupancy standards (all persons, regardless of age, are considered persons for RUBS purposes ).
- Resident should have owned a home or have verifiable rental history for a minimum of six months with a management company or landlord who will verify that: * Applicant has a good payment history; and
- Rental history from an individual or a house will be supported by a copy oflease, rental receipts , and/or utility bills in the applicant's name at that address.
- Persons who are first-time renters, who have not owned a home, who are unable to meet income qualifications, or who have a poor credit history may qualify by having the lease guaranteed by a guarantor whose monthly income is at least five times the amount of rent, owns a home that shows up on their credit report, and meets all other qualifying criteria. Guarantor should be a relative or employer, and must complete and sign a guarantor agreement provided by us.
- Applicant must have a work history ofat least one year. Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Applicants who are self-employed must present previous year's tax return to verify income and employment. Gross monthly income should be three (3) times the monthly rent, or a combined of four (4) times for roommates.
- Credit checks will be run on all applicants. Eligible applicants must have a satisfactory credit history.
- No person possessing any felony indictment or conviction for a crime listed in Section 92.025(b) of the Texas Property Code will be accepted. No applicant possessing more than one Class A or Class B misdemeanor (indictment or conviction) during the last ten ( 10) years, or a misdemeanor (indictment or conviction) for drug manufacture, distribution or possession with intent to sell, prostitution, burglary, sex offenses, or crimes against persons will be accepted .
* Applicant has not been foreclosed upon, evicted or broken a rental agreement
It is the established policy of this Company to observe all Fair Housing Laws. Housing will be made available to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
*This criteria is not a guaranty that all persons residing here meet the existing criteria due to length of residency, the criteria at time of move-in, or incorrect information listed on the rental application.
Falsification or exclusion of responsive information on your application is grounds for rejection with NO refund on your deposit.
I have read and understand the above criteria. I understand that this application is not a lease contract.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application, you acknowledge that you have read AND understand ALL of the above information.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.